Remco Jansen, a 54-year-old Dutchman resident in the UK for the past 30 years, can offer a mature approach to work, colleagues and clients based on a broad foundation of life and flying experience.
· EASA frozen ATPL with 4700+ hours over Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia
· experience includes commercial / corporate ops, turbines, multi-engine, glass and legacy cockpits and instructor hours
· rated on Pilatus PC12 and Cessna C208 as well as SEP and MEP
· experience living / flying in remote areas and conflict zones
· several languages as well as administration, management and business experience
+44 7789 861 292
Copyright 2017 Flying Fish Aero Services